Church Security Applications and Theory/Making your House of Worship Safer
“Church Security Applications and Theory/Making your House of Worship Safer”.
This course is designed to develop a viable knowledge in building a Comprehensive Church Security Plan Template. The Precepts of Security Protection Team(s) development for the Officials and the Congregants. Policy and Procedure Development, Security Assessments of Edifice Exterior and Interior.
1. Review Ministries in the Midst of Violence, (Statistical Review) from 1999 thru 2015.
2. View a Comprehensive Presentation and Observe Various Assaults on Houses of Worship.
3. Discuss Conclusions Drawn from these Active Shooter / Assault Incidents.
4. Discuss General Precepts of Executive / Dignitary Protection / Security Protection.
5. Discuss The Security Team (Mind Set /Training Roles & Responsibilities / Implementation).
6. Recognizing the Threat / Types of Threats. (KIMs Games).
7. Discuss and Understand Why a House of Worship Overview and Zone Defense is Practical (Assignments).
8. Discuss Risk Assessments Internal / External, Physical Security (Assignments).
9. The Law of Self Defense, Defense of Others, and Deadly Force in South Carolina.
10. Church Security SOP Template and Organizational Chart. (Free Download to flash drive which can be manipulated to fit your organizational structure).Church Security Team / Appendix