Defensive Technologies Training Center LLC
- Self Defense Training
- Member to Member Discount
Defensive Technologies Training Center is a multi-faceted, licensed organization designed and operating within the laws of the State of S.C. This business was developed for the purpose of providing education, training, self defense and defensive tactics to law abiding citizens, businesses and security personnel, to insure their safety and protection. Through training, this organization will increase awareness and skills necessary to detect, deter, prepare for, and respond to emergency situations. The educational component is designed to teach basic, advanced and tactical knowledge for safety and proficiency in the use of firearms, hand to hand defensive tactics, threat assessments and security procedures. A professionally designed curriculum will be provided to interested clients. A certificate of completion along with a specially prepared manual reflecting the chosen curriculum will be issued. These courses will serve to educate the general public on firearms and the law, crime prevention, and general matters concerning safety. Defensive Technologies Training Center will establish a working relationship with the community, and business organizations to provide various methods of security. Additional Facts: Climate controlled facility, Private Firing Range, Concealed Weapon Permit, Pepper Spray Defense, Executive Protection Specialist, Executive Protection for Churches and Religious Leaders, Escort Protocol, Evasive Driving, Surveillance Techniques. CPR Certification or Renewal. This list is not all inclusive. ''Self Defense Is Not A Crime'' LEO's & prior Mil. Instructors
- When you dial 911, have a 1911 in the other hand. Self Defense is Not a Crime. Mobile Training Available at your site.
- NRA Pistol, Rifle, and First Steps Firearms Awareness & Safety Courses, Practical & Tactical Firearms Training.
- SLED / NRA and SCCJA Certified Instructors with combined 80 years Training Experience
- Church Security Consulting Services / On-Site Security Training
- Protecting Ministries In The Midst of Hate & Violence (we'll train your staff).
Member EventsSaturday Jul 21, 2018Saturday Aug 18, 2018Saturday Sep 15, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Frank JacksonPhone: (843) 482-0749
From Moncks Corner take Hwy 6 to Hwy 311 towards Holly Hill, make a right turn on County line Rd. then approximately 5.5 miles make a left at Halls Trucking of Cross. Also see map. We'll come to you